Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Updates

Jodie and Lisa have raised $5100 of their $5700 goal. Let's push them over the top! I still have to send out an email to a long list of people asking for their support and providing an update.

Which leads me to my computer. It's dead. Long live my little 12" iBook. Looks like I'm in the market for a new MacBook and will be using Anna's PC until that time (ugh).

I'm on vacation right now. You will remember that I was to be on a canoe trip. I'd been looking forward to it all winter. Must be something really special to postpone (not cancel) my solo trip to Chee-skon's Conjuring Rock. Update on that to follow.

And today's workout is Annie: 100 pullups, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats for time. 26:03

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bob!!
Looking forward to seeing you Saturday night at the concert. Still tickets available if you have friends that want to see you laugh away with the best group from Newfoundland.
Good luck on the trip down!!