Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rocking Chair

You better believe it baby! Let me tell all of you about this rocking chair - it is a handmade double seater rocking chair. Rockers curve just right to give an excellent rock - not too far back, but far enough, just before the point where we feel we might rock over. Just wide enough for our 2 butts and a couple pillows for softness. Actually, I think the date is for 63 years from now. I believe it is set for when I am 98 and Bob is 95. So that would be in the summer...
I am scared too. All this fertility stuff still kinda feels "normal". (weird) It will feel like cancer is more real Tuesday when we walk in to the chemo room and they hook Bob up. That doesn't quite seem real yet. Any thoughts or prayers or energy for us in the moments when it becomes more real would be appreciated...
Thank you all for such great support!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You have all my energy going into positive energy for you guys! Rocking chairs are a great focus! Love to you both!

Anonymous said...

Thinking GOLD all the way. I'll be in the bleachers cheering for you.
Much love to both of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob,

I just saw your interview on the Crossfit site and want to give you my best wishes for good health and ongoing vitality. Stay strong.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob, I won't bother ask how your doing cause I think I have an idea. Not to worry though, Herst can be frustrating but he knows his stuff. The whole trip is going to be a real drag but a lot of people say after they're done that it was the best thing that ever happened to them. Just let Herst do the mechanics and you keep it together in your head cause you are going to do the healing part. Don't worry about the lousy odds they're going to give you, they do that to everyone, its called cover your ass, and don't be afraid to take a week off of two between treatments. I took off as much as three weeks one time. Keep looking forward man and all the best...Chris B.

Anonymous said...

Happy, positive thoughts and energy to both of you today! All our love, Lree, Ben and Pete OXOX