Sunday, November 18, 2007

Why I became a firefighter

Today's my first day off prednisone. It's 11 am and I'm getting a little run down. Anna and I went out for a walk and breakfast at the Busy Bee. It's a beautiful blue sky day, mist rising off the lake, frost melting on the lawn. Then we visited Scott and Barb at the ambulance base, catch up on the gossip. That may be all the running around I can do today. Now I'm just sitting on the couch hoping the wireless internet keeps working.

I wanted to share with you all a little YouTube video on why I became a fireman. Just click HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey loosey-goosey ( you crack me up)just when I think you are being so serious you come up with a line like that. hehe. Hey loved the utube flick, cop reminds me of Phil, and well really, I thought you became a firefighter because you were tired of dealing with spiritual snake bites! Hope you had a great day,keep making us laugh, love kim